Sunday, October 4, 2020

The Horror Collection: Pumpkin Edition by Kevin J. Kennedy

πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Four "Twisted Pumpkin" Stars


The four short stories in this collection were a little twisted but also made me smile and chuckle if you can believe that, but I always enjoy these books that KJK Publishing puts out as there is always a variety of horror short stories from various authors. 

Sometimes the authors are unknown to me so every time I pick up one of these books I have to go in pursuit of those authors works. However having said that there are usually authors I have read so I always make sure to grab whatever comes out. I have quite a collection of books by KJK Publishing a/k/a author, Kevin J. Kennedy that I need to read yet as well.


For my full review of the book, The Horror Collection: Pumpkin Edition, by author, Kevin J. Kennedy, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3542515379

Attached is the author, Kevin J. Kennedy, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5452895.Kevin_J_Kennedy

Attached is the author, Kevin J. Kennedy, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment