Monday, October 5, 2020

Craven Manor by Darcy Coates

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Creepy" Stars


When I read this book back in early 2018, I had already read a few books by author, Darcy Coates, so I had a feeling that this one was going to be a spook ride and with a cover like that it drew me in even that much more.

A little taste of what is inside:

The character, Daniel, is given an opportunity to become a groundskeeper for Craven Manor but that all happens under mysterious circumstances and when he goes to the manor he gets more than he bargained for when the haunting begins at the manor. 

The author, Darcy Coates is able to capture the essence of the haunting and is able to transport the reader straight into the haunting as she is always able to make her readers feel everything the characters are feeling. 

For my full review of the book, Craven Manor, by author, Darcy Coates, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2235254805

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7734837.Darcy_Coates

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment