Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Video Nasties by Duncan Ralston


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Twisted" Stars


Lots of freaky, twisty, bloody, crazy stories within this book! I have owned this one for awhile and I decided that since it is October (Halloween month) that I would jump in with both feet into the interesting and horrific mind of author, Duncan Ralston! 

I won't go into anything with the stories as on my review I set out some of the stories I really liked with a small statement about them. But I will say this - I am always impressed by how quick I am always pulled into stories by this author as I always know when I pick up a book by Duncan Ralston that I am going to see some serious horror crap and that I better go dig through my closet for that elusive gore suit as when the bodies hit the fan then I know I am going to be covered in blood and gore! 

Always have the gore suit handy and oh maybe the straight jacket too as some of these stories will send you so far around the bend that you might need that rubber room before you are done reading it. Was that warning? No not at all! :)


For my full review of the book, Video Nasties, by author, Duncan Ralston, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2750507606

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7509031.Duncan_Ralston

Attached is the author, Duncan Ralston, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment