Saturday, October 24, 2020

The Malan Witch by Catherine Cavendish

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Witchy" Stars


This was an excellent spooky story that just whisked me away into the world of author, Catherine Cavendish! 

A little taste of what is inside:

A small village has a terrible secret nestled within its boundaries as evil witches once lived in a small cottage called "Malan Cottage" and rumor has it that no one wants to be near the cottage, but when Holly and her husband Will let Holly's sister Robyn stay there for holiday things become bad real quick with the haunting of the witches. 

That is about all I can go into on the blog as you can read my full review over on Goodreads.

I just loved the setting of the story along with the characters as I became attached to all the characters in the book including the villagers that are involved in the story. This story is perfect for this time of year and with Halloween just around the corner this book is an awesome read for all things dark and creepy!


For my full review of the book, The Malan Witch, by author, Catherine Cavendish, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3607944742

Attached is the author, Catherine Cavendish, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4961171.Catherine_Cavendish

Attached is the author, Catherine Cavendish, profile page from Amazon:


My thanks to NetGalley and Silver Shamrock Publishing for letting me review this ARC.

No comments:

Post a Comment