Thursday, October 22, 2020

Mister Glow-Bones and Other Halloween Tales by Ronald Kelly

 


πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Four "Pumpkin" Stars


Days gone by and feelings of Halloween memories are wrapped up within these stories. Now there are some strange and weird stories in here, but they are all enjoyable which grabbed me from the first story of Mister Glow-Bones to the last stories which are memories from the author himself. 

I am not going to list out the stories on here as I have all the stories set out in my review on Goodreads. 

I have to say that I just love the writing style of author, Ronald Kelly and how he weaves the stories around the reader making them feel that they are actually experiencing the stories themselves. 

Every book I have read by him so far captures that quality of making you feel that you are sitting around a campfire on a cold winter's night telling ghost stories. I love authors that are able to literally pull you into their world and keep you there for the duration of the stories. 

So go grab a mug of hot chocolate, dig out some marshmallows to roast over an open fire, and then prepare yourself to get cozy around the campfire as you step inside this book. 


For my full review of the book, Mister Glow-Bones and Other Halloween Tales, by author, Ronald Kelly, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3469089812

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/783444.Ronald_Kelly

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment