Friday, October 29, 2021

Jackpot by David Bernstein, Kristopher Rufty, Adam Cesare, and Shane McKenzie

 


πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Four "Hellish Gore" Ride!

Gore suit extreme!

A small taste of what lies within:

A serial killer "Booker" hits the lottery, but what he doesn't expect is that other people want his winnings including a family of serial killers that live in the same area as he does. When they come to try to steal his winnings then it becomes serial killer vs serial killers and the fight is on! 



That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This book was a graphic romp through the minds of four authors! There is quite a bit of action especially of the blood and gore variety which took me on a ride into the twisted unknown. 


When I read this book back in 2019 I had a feeling that it was going to be a fast paced fun filled ride as I had read books by three of the authors before so I knew that this book was going to be a gory ride and I had to zip up my gore suit as I had a feeling the blood was going to fly! 

If you are in the mood for a twisted and bloody ride then go grab this book as you will not be disappointed. Oh and don't forget your gore suit as you are going to need it for this one! 


For my full review of the book, Jackpot, by author, David Bernstein, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2159341656

Attached is the author, David Bernstein, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5895730.David_Bernstein

Attached is the author, David Bernstein, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is the author, Kristopher Rufty, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Kristopher Rufty, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is the author, Adam Cesare, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Adam Cesare, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is the author, Shane McKenzie, profile page from Goodreads:


Attached is the author, Shane McKenzie, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment