Tuesday, October 26, 2021

In the Dark of the Night by John Saul

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Haunted Nightmare" Stars


Spooky and creepy!

A small taste of what lies within:

The Brewster family want to get away for vacation so they rent a mansion for the summer. The mansion also includes a carriage house from days gone by as the property is huge. What lies within the carriage house draws the son, Eric to exploring along with some friends but what they don't know is that things which don't belong to them should be left alone. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.




Thoughts:

This was one spooky story and when I read it back in 2019 I really became steeped in the storyline. I have read quite a few books by author, John Saul but this book somehow slipped off my radar and I can actually say that I am happy that I finally read it. 

Lots of creepy atmosphere kept me turning the pages in this book and once the story became full throttle with the haunting I barely could lay the book down!


For my full review of the book, In the Dark of the Night, by author, John Saul, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1807800590

Attached is the author, John Saul, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4387.John_Saul

Attached is the author, John Saul, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments: