Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Hell House by Richard Matheson

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Ride Into Hell" Stars


This was a creepy ride!

A small taste of what lies within:

Dr. Barrett offers up to $100,000 to four people to stay in Hell House which is reported to be very haunted. Two of the people are mediums who hope to be able to tap into the other realm, which when everyone gets settled the "haunted realm" comes alive!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.



Thoughts:

When I read this book back in 2019 I was just fascinated by this classic horror story as it turned out to be creepier than I thought. There is quite a bit of ghostly activity and lots of "spook out" moments that had me jumping in my room as I was reading this book. 

This is definitely a classic haunting/ghost story and should not be missed around this time of year! If you have not read this classic then get to it as time is wasting and the ghosts are ready to welcome you into "Hell House"! πŸ‘»πŸ‘»


For my full review of the book, Hell House, by author, Richard Matheson, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2003229913

Attached is the author, Richard Matheson, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/8726.Richard_Matheson

Attached is the author, Richard Matheson, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments: