Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Blood Games by Richard Laymon


 πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€

Four "Scary Slasher" Stars


Slice-n-Dice Romp!

A small taste of what lies within:

Five friends that have been together since college make it a habit to get together every year to relive old times and just have a good time. This year one of the friends (Helen) picks out a meeting place called Totem Pole Lodge as she loves creepy places and something terrifying happened there a long time ago, but no one knows about it till Helen reveals all. Before their stay is over they are going to wish they had never heard about the lodge!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

When I read this book back in 2017 it was my first time stepping into a Richard Laymon book and I wasn't disappointed! Lots of "hacking" fun in this story, but it did take some time getting to the actual slice and dice action, but once I got there it became a fast paced romp into the twisted mind of this author! This book is loaded with suspense and tension! 


For my full review of the book, Blood Games, by author, Richard Laymon, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2142551494

Attached is the author, Richard Laymon, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/83937.Richard_Laymon

Attached is the author, Richard Laymon, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment