Thursday, October 7, 2021

The House on Cottage Lane by Ronald Malfi

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Scaredy-Cat" Stars


Spooky Halloween Story!

A small taste of what lies within:

Brian along with some of his friends take a little boy named Oliver that lives next door to Brian out for trick or treating on Halloween night, but they end up daring Oliver to enter an abandoned house that might or might not be haunted and Oliver never comes back out of the house. 

That is about all I can give out on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.



Thoughts:

This was a very short story (about 20 pages long) and it was loaded with spooky atmosphere! I have read this author before so kind of knew what to expect, but the creepiness of the story just dug under my skin and there was a major twist at the end of the story making the "spook-factor" device go crazy wild! :)  Perfect read for Halloween with lots of tricks and treats! 


For my full review of the book, The House on Cottage Lane, by author, Ronald Malfi, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2178089308

Attached is the author, Ronald Malfi, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/3512996.Ronald_Malfi

Attached is the author, Ronald Malfi, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. That is an excellent short story premise. Is this on Tor?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if it is on Tor or not. I bought it off Amazon last year as it is only $.99. The price is still the same too as one of my friends just bought it on Amazon a couple of weeks ago.

      Delete