Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Stuck on You by Jasper Bark

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Gag-A-Maggot" Stars


Do you want to read a twisted and messed up story???

A small taste of what lies within:

A man by the name of Ricardo picks up a lady hitchhiker whereas they both end up in a  situation which gives Ricardo a lesson in "pain". 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and what a freaked out twisted ride that I took into the extreme-gag zone! I know that I have never read anything like this before even though I have read some extreme and twisted books, but this story took the words "gag-extreme" to a whole new level! I have a few more books by this author and I am wondering what kind of "topsy turvy hellish extreme ride" he will take me on next! 


For my full review of the book, Stuck on You, by author, Jasper Bark, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3602963121

Attached is the author, Jasper Bark, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6569671.Jasper_Bark

Attached is the author, Jasper Bark, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. That is a seriously messed up cover! Brutal. Nice review, too, Marie.

    Jeffrey Caston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jeffrey! Yeah the cover is definitely twisted just like the story! :)

      Delete