Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Servant of the Red Quill: A Baker Johnson Tale by Terry M. West

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Spooky Demon" Stars


This was a spooky sequel!

A small taste of what lies within:

Baker is back on the hunt for a cursed artifact which this time his road leads him to a man that is having some type of haunting in his home which has taken a hold of his daughter. There is an entity that has taken a hold of her and Baker will need to exorcise the entity before it takes full control of the daughter. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

The second book was more creepy as there are demonic vibes running rampant throughout the last part of the story. I am really becoming attached to the character, Baker as he just has a no-nonsense attitude about what he has to do to track down the artifacts and he jumps right in with both feet to help out where he is needed. 

The writing style flows along and just keeps me stuck in my seat as I want to finish the story. I keep wanting to see what happens and I cannot put the book down! Looking forward to reading the next book in the series. 


For my full review of the book, Servant of the Red Quill: A Baker Johnson Tale, by author, Terry M. West, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4140502194

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/127945.Terry_M_West

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment