Monday, August 2, 2021

The Haunting of Gillespie House by Darcy Coates

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Creepy and Crazy Cult Leader" Stars


This was a great spooky read!

A small taste of what lies within:

Property sitting becomes spooky and scary for a young woman that has agreed to take care of the Gillespie property while the owners are gone for a month. When she starts to explore the house she wakes up the ghost of a cult leader who sets his sights on her.

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

The book was full of creepy/spooky vibes and it did have spotty haunting atmosphere, but it wasn't one of the haunted tales that creeped under my skin like other ghost stories from author, Darcy Coates. I have read quite a few of her books and most of them keep me in the spook zone for the whole book, but this one was still a great read, but I wasn't leaving the lights on with this book. 


For my full review of the book, The Haunting of Gillespie House, by author, Darcy Coates, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3867780227

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7734837.Darcy_Coates

Attached is the author, Darcy Coates, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. Nicely put, Marie. Darn, I still need to read something by Coates. I have one on my Kindle. I do believe I will add this one too!

    Jeffrey Caston

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeffrey! Yes you definitely need to step into a Coates book at some point. :)

      Delete