Monday, August 9, 2021

Dark Dreams and Weird Tales: A Baker Johnson Short Story by Terry M. West

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Dreaded Demon" Stars

Short and Creepy!

A small taste of what lies within:

Baker Johnson meets with author, H.P. Lovecraft as something is revealed that gives grave concern to Baker which ends up making Baker wonder about his reality and which eventually brings forth a demon.

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

These short serial books are quick and easy to read. I really love the writing style of the author as the stories just flow along. The story just grabs me from the beginning of the book and keeps me entranced throughout the story. With this story I love how the author inserted a real life author into this fiction tale. Looking forward to reading the last two books in this series. 


For my full review of the book, Dark Dreams and Weird Tales: A Baker Johnson Short Story, by author, Terry M. West, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3981854865

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/127945.Terry_M_West

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. Yikes. That is quite a cover, Marie. Glad you liked it. Sounds like what was behind the cover was just as good.

    Jeffrey Caston

    ReplyDelete