Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Cherry Bomb (Jack Daniels Mystery #6) by J.A. Konrath

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Vindictive Villain" Stars


Wow! Another great installment to the Jack Daniels series!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jack is back but is on the hunt for Alex Kork as "lo and behold" she escaped Jack's clutches in the last book! This time though, Alex has gone way over the edge as she is on a major killing spree and starts targeting once again people that Jack cares about. Jack along with her friends Harry and Phin will need to do whatever it takes to stop Alex even if it means breaking the law.

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book kept me on my toes almost as much as the last book and I found myself pulling another all night "Jack Daniels" bender with no sleep as the story just kept me fueled with tension and suspense along with some action that just kept me awake!

Some more chuckles and laughs with banter from the character Harry McGlade as what a tension breaker it has become with his character and Jack. I have never laughed so much while reading a crime series as the quips and banter are priceless! 

I was literally exhausted after reading most of the night but I just could not put this book down! Each chapter ended where I needed to read the next chapter and it just continued like that for near half the book. So will continue on with the next installment after I catch up on some much needed sleep! lol

For my full review of the book, Cherry Bomb (Jack Daniels Mystery #6), by author, J. A. Konrath, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4047749976

Attached is the author, J. A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/137270.J_A_Konrath

Attached is the author, J. A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like such an outstanding series. Glad you are liking it, Marie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This series rocks, Jeffrey! It might be something you could check out eventually when you have time and your tbr isn't overflowing. lol :)

      Delete