Thursday, August 12, 2021

The Horror Collection: Emerald Edition by Kevin J. Kennedy a/k/a KJK Publishing

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Fun Filled Spooky" Stars

Wow! This was a great collection of eight short stories!

A list of the stories within:

The House in the Ground by author, Christian Laforet
Satan's Apocalypse by Kevin J. Kennedy
In A Pale, Rainy Morning by Ramsey Campbell & Nicola Lombardi
Haunting at Stump Lake by Mark Allan Gunnells
Road Rage Revenge by Veronica Smith
Tendrils by Steve Stred
Radiator Demon Bitches of Hell by Zoltan Komor

Thoughts:

All in all I really loved all the stories! They all range from hauntings to bizarro horror and they all kept me glued to my kindle! I read most of the book within one sitting as I had a hard time putting it down! As always with these anthologies by KJK Publishing I seem to find new authors to explore. Looking forward to checking out all these authors to see what other books they have out there. 


For my full review of the book, The Horror Collection: Emerald Edition, by author, Kevin J. Kennedy, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3393372139

Attached is the author, Kevin J. Kennedy, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5452895.Kevin_J_Kennedy

Attached is the author, Kevin J. Kennedy, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment