Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Fuzzy Navel (Jack Daniels Mystery #5) by J. A. Konrath

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Thriller Killers" Stars


Wow! Another nail biting tension story!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jack has landed herself in hot water with a boiling index near explosive proportions when she is surrounded by killers that just want to take her out along with killing everyone that she cares about! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This story was just rocking and rolling along with major tension and suspense that kept me glued to my seat along with keeping me up most of the night as it felt like walking over hot coals with heart pumping action! 

Well you know that you are wanting to make it across the hot coals so you know you are going to get burned but you have to careen through them anyway to make it to the other side - that is how this book felt as once I entered this story there was almost no way I was putting it down till I read almost half of the book! 

The humorous quips are back within this book which helped to lighten up the tension and I found myself chuckling a lot during this story as the character, Harry is funny as hell throughout most of the book with all the banter that he slings around makes this book one of the funniest yet! 

This book does end on a major cliff-hanger which prompted me to go right away to read the next one in the series which is "Cherry Bomb" as I had to see what happened next! 


For my full review of the book, Fuzzy Navel (Jack Daniels Mystery #5), by author, J. A. Konrath, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2185780392

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/137270.J_A_Konrath

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment