Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Red by D. J. Doyle


🌟🌟🌟🌟 

Four "Twisted Terror" Stars


Twisted Bloody Mess!

A small taste of what lies within:

Serial killer Dwayne goes on a killing spree as he kidnaps women and has his way with them, but things go topsy-turvy for him when he grabs Amanda as she is not what she seems.as he seems to think that she is innocent but he soon finds out that she is definitely not innocent as she has some tricks up her sleeve which makes Dwayne wish that he had left well enough alone!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This was a bloody and gory romp through the twisted mind of author, D. J. Doyle! I had to grab my full fledged gore suit for this book as when the blood and gore started flying I wanted to be prepared! 

This is a short story as I read it in about an hour, but I was riveted to the book and kept in suspense mode as I wanted to see what was going to happen next! 


For my full review of the book, Red, by author, D. J. Doyle, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4198209543

Attached is the author, D. J. Doyle, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/4865336.D_J_Doyle

Attached is the author, D. J. Doyle, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment