Monday, July 26, 2021

Slow Burn (Zero Day) by Bobby Adair

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Venomous Virus" Stars

Wow! This kept me on the edge of my seat!

A small taste of what lies within:

A young man by the name of Zed heads over to his mother's house to borrow some money for rent, but he gets a major twisted surprise when his mother is dead and his step-dad attacks him by biting him on the arm. Things go from bad to worse for Zed as he tries to figure out what has happened and what has invaded the people of the city where he lives along with what has happened to his world. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I had read this book back in 2016 along with reading the second book, but I never finished the series, so I am planning on making my way through the 10 book set as I am curious what happens to the character Zed and all those he helps along the way during a zombie crisis of major proportions! Fast paced action from the first chapter and the story keeps up the pace all the way through the book. I literally read the last half of the book within 12 hours as I just could not put it down!

For my full review of the book, Slow Burn (Zero Day), by author, Bobby Adair, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1849380581

Attached is the author, Bobby Adair, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7102287.Bobby_Adair

Attached is the author, Bobby Adair, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment