Friday, July 2, 2021

Food: Winner, Winner, Chicken _ _ _ _ by Jeffrey Caston


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Five "Freaky Food Fest Competition" Stars


Wow! Another great book in the Food series!

A small taste of what is within:

Four contestants have to compete against each other to win a grand prize of high quality food for a year, but they have to do endure some extreme situations to accomplish that goal! Who wins and who loses in the food competition?! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I was drawn right into the story and this book is a very short romp with about 58 pages so it is a quick read in about an hour. Not too gory this time around which is known in this Food series, so I only had to wear half of a gore suit! lol

Fast paced writing style though as usual for this author and I have to admit there are some gag moments while reading the certain situations that the contestants have to endure, but all in all it was over quick! However, there are a couple of animal mutilations within the story so it might not be for everyone. Another favorite book added to my ever growing pile of "Caston" books! 

For my full review of the book, Food: Winner, Winner, Chicken _ _ _ _, by author, Jeffrey Caston, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4089737628

Attached is the author, Jeffrey Caston, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20027977.Jeffrey_Caston

Attached is the author, Jeffrey Caston, profile page from Amazon:

2 comments:

  1. That is so awfully kind of you to take the time to read this and review it, Marie. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

    Jeffrey Caston

    ReplyDelete