Saturday, July 10, 2021

Cryptids by David Haynes

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Creature Feature Cryptid" Stars


Wow! This book just pulled me into cool creature horror!

A small taste of what lies within without giving away spoilers:

A cryptid research facility has been performing studies on the beasts. A werewolf named Shaw along with his dog companion are on the run from soldiers that are wanting to hunt them down, but there is another beast that is roaming around and this beast is different as it is causing its own chaos and destruction!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book just captured the essence of all things "beastly" and there was lots of bloody violence throughout the storyline. Visual descriptions just pulsed off the pages as I made my way through the book! I have always loved stories by this author and this one was no exception as the fast pace "creature feature" action kept me on the edge of my seat!


For my full review of the book, Cryptids, by author, David Haynes, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4061517133

Attached is the author, David Haynes, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6521221.David_Haynes

Attached is the author, David Haynes, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is the website of author, David Haynes:

No comments:

Post a Comment