Sunday, July 25, 2021

Dirty Martini (Jack Daniels Mystery #4) by J.A. Konrath

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Toxin Terror" Stars


Wow! This book blew my socks off! 

A small taste of what lies within:

Jack comes up against a bad guy named the Chemist who is making his way through the city of Chicago murdering people by contaminating food within restaurants and grocery stores with toxic poisons. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book kept up the fast pace and there are plenty of twists and turns throughout the story that kept me glued to my seat. The last 70% of the book I read within 24 hours as I just could not put it down! 

The psychological terror and the murders kept the tension running high as I made my way through the storyline. Lots of things were happening with Jack and I swear this woman must be part cat as she gets knocked down but jumps right back up almost as if she has nine lives - nothing will keep her down or keep her from doing her duty to catch criminals!


For my full review of the book, Dirty Martini (Jack Daniels Mystery #4), by author, J.A. Konrath, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2266995748

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/137270.J_A_Konrath

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment