Tuesday, July 27, 2021

The Giving of Things Cold and Cursed by Terry M. West

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Artifact Hunting" Stars

This was a cool short reading romp!

A small taste of what lies within:

Baker Johnson's uncle dies leaving him everything including his house. When Baker decides to move into the house he checks a room called the "Black Room" as it is suppose to hold cursed artifacts but Baker is shocked to learn the room is empty!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads!

Thoughts:

This was a very short story so I was able to read it easily within one sitting, but I have four more books to read in this series as I am curious to learn what happens with Baker next on his hunt for the artifacts. I have read this author before and I have quite a few of his books simmering on my kindle so planning on stepping into the rest of this series shortly. The writing style flows along and I was drawn into the story quickly. 


For my full review of the book, The Giving of Things Cold and Cursed, by author, Terry M. West, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3981852137

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/127945.Terry_M_West

Attached is the author, Terry M. West, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment