Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Lineage by Joe Hart



πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Five "Ghastly Ghost" Stars


Wow! This book took me on a full haunting romp into the unknown!

A small taste of what lies within:

Lance Metzger buys a home on Lake Superior to get away from the city life so he can find some peace and tranquility while he writes his book as he seems to not be able to get his thoughts together or stay focused while writing. But what Lance doesn't know is that the house is saturated in a haunting mystery and it is somehow tied to his own past. The house "wakes up" the more Lance digs into the past of the house and sometimes it is better to leave things in the past as too much digging could result in unearthing something that should have stay buried!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

The beginning of the book was a slow-go and I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to stick it out. There is quite a bit of child abuse and torture in the beginning of the book with not much of a haunting, but as time goes on the story slowly builds momentum bringing the story into a complete haunting by the time the book is finished. It took awhile for the story to move toward ghosts and a haunting, but I was glad that I stayed with it as there were quite a few twists and turns along the way. I stayed up late into the night while reading this book and the last half of the book I read within 24 hours! 


For my full review of the book, Lineage, by author, Joe Hart, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4079354763

Attached is the author, Joe Hart, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5778174.Joe_Hart

Attached is the author, Joe Hart, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment