Monday, July 5, 2021

Feeding Grounds by David Brian

 


🐿️🐿️🐿️🐿️

Four "Scary Squirrels" Stars


This was a crazy "squirrely" bloody reading romp!

A small taste of what lies within:

Mutated squirrels breakout of a research facility and go on a bloody rampage in a nature reserve taking out anything that stands in their way!

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I really enjoyed this book as there were tons of bloody action throughout most of the book as the squirrels ran rampant throughout the story! Twists and turns throughout the story, along with suspense and tension kept me barreling through this story as I kept wanted to see what would happen next.

For my full review of the book, Feeding Grounds, by author, David Brian, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4059749720

Attached is the author, David Brian, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/1068132.David_Brian

Attached is the author, David Brian, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment