Sunday, June 27, 2021

Rusty Nail (Jack Daniels Mystery #3) by J.A. Konrath

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Crazy Killers" Stars

Third book was filled with so much suspense that I could have probably ate it with a spoon!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jack has to use all of her skills in this book as she has a family of killers that is tied to an old case and she has to keep her wits on full throttle because if she doesn't then she might end up dead herself. Though she is in pursuit of them things do not go as planned and she finds herself being pursued instead which ratchets up the danger level to red! 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This book was loaded with twisted tension as it went from one extreme to another from chapter to chapter. Though there are moments of funny one-liners that the character Jack throws out in the story which gives this series of books a fun read. Will be continuing on with the series as it seems these books are getting better and better. 

For my full review of the book, Rusty Nail (Jack Daniels Mystery #3), by author, J.A. Konrath, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2388987912

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/137270.J_A_Konrath

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/J.-A.-Konrath/e/B000BCH4EM


2 comments:

  1. I read most of the Jacqueline Daniels books until life got in the way. They flow so well, one right into the next, and the characters actually make appearances in Konrath's other books (like Easter Eggs).

    Have you read the whole series?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment on here. No I have not read the whole series. I am slowly making my way through each book. A Goodreads friend recommended this series to me about two years ago and I am just now stepping into them. I love the flow of the stories as well and will continue on with the series. More books keep coming out with this series too so that is cool as it means it will be ongoing. :)

      Delete