Saturday, June 12, 2021

Bloody Mary (Jack Daniels Mystery #2) by J.A. Konrath

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Murdering Maniac" Stars


Another great installment to the "Jack Daniels" series!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jack and Herb are back trying to track down a serial killer that has totally flipped his lid as he goes on a major murdering spree as the killer dismembers the victims. Jack and Herb have their hands full, but when the case takes a twist they find out that the killer could be someone they know which sends them moving at a faster pace to solve the crimes! 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This story kept me on my toes as the fast paced action barely let up throughout the whole book. I stayed up half the night reading the book as from chapter to chapter I just could not break away from the story. There were tons of twists throughout this one as the intensity of the read just kept me entwined within the story.


For my full review of the book, Bloody Mary (Jack Daniels Mystery #2), by author, J.A. Konrath, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2388987640

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/137270.J_A_Konrath

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment