Monday, June 21, 2021

Iron Maidens by Sarah Jane Huntington

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Mighty Maiden" Stars


This was a fine collection of 13 extreme horror stories!

Stories included are as follows:

Headaches
Women of Fire and Vine
Maiden, Mother, Crone
A Rose in the Window
Father Dearest
Signs
A Thousand Cuts
Harvest
Gods and Monsters
Judgment
Glass Eyes
Voyeur
A Discovery of Tunnels and Time

To see cryptic notes of each story please see my full review over on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

This was a new author to me and I was impressed with all the stories as each one had some sort of revenge situation with women as the leading roles in each story. Also the stories are of extreme nature so not for the faint of heart which I have been known to step into extreme horror some of the time. Another horror author added to my ever growing list of discovered authors. Planning on reading more books by this author in the future.  


For my full review of the book, Iron Maidens, by author, Sarah Jane Huntington, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/4055074344

Attached is the author, Sarah Jane Huntington, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21027549.Sarah_Jane_Huntington

Attached is the author, Sarah Jane Huntington, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment