Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Sharkwater Beach by Tim Meyer

 


🦈🦈🦈🦈🦈

Five "Scary Shark" Stars

Another great book by author, Tim Meyer! 

A small taste of what is within:

Sharkwater Beach has been invaded by a shark the likes that has never been seen before and it is tearing up not only the Gulf waters but also anyone that is out in the area of the beach. Professor Pickard calls Detective Jill McCourty to come help him with keeping the area contained as he figures that Jill being a detective she will be able to somehow help him with the problem. Jill finds out though that she might be up to her neck in floating bodies before all is said and done. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This was a fast paced shark action story that grabbed me from the get-go and took me on a twisty turn all the way through the book! There are tons of incidents with shark vs. humans that lay within the pages of this book. Plus there was an interesting twist near the end of the book that shocked me to the point I stayed up in the middle of the night flipping through the pages to see what was going to happen next!

For my full review of the book, Sharkwater Beach, by author, Tim Meyer, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2015127635

Attached is the author, Tim Meyer, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7831833.Tim_Meyer

Attached is the author, Tim Meyer, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment