Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Whiskey Sour (Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels #1) by J.A. Konrath

 



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Serial Killer Thriller" Stars


Wow! This was an awesome start to this series of books!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels, a lieutenant for the Chicago PD is on the hunt for a serial killer that has dubbed himself the Gingerbread Man and bodies of women are piling up in Jack's district. Jack along with her partner, Herb are on a race against time as they try to track down the killer before he kills again, but things go awry for Jack as the killer turns his stalking skills in her direction.

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my full review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

Suspense and tension are the name of the game in this book as the author just weaved the story around me as I became ensnared in this storyline. I really loved the characters, Jack and Herb as they just seem to be perfect as crime fighting police officers. They both want to get the job done and get their man! 

I was pulled straight into the story and there were traces of humor throughout the book as well with as Jack comes off the wall with some funny stuff that makes her character more likeable. I have more books in this series so planning on continuing on to see what Jack and Herb have around the corner next! 


For my full review of the book, Whiskey Sour (Jack Daniels Mystery #1), by author, J.A. Konrath, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2388987302

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/137270.J_A_Konrath

Attached is the author, J.A. Konrath, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment