Sunday, March 14, 2021

Wylding Hall by Elizabeth Hand

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Ghostly" Stars


This was a new author to me when I read this book back in 2019 on a buddy read with one of my buddies. 

A small taste of what is within:

A rock band moves into a manor that is haunted and each member tells their story of the activity they witnessed there. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

The writing style of the author slowly drew me in the book, but the story didn't really take off till about half through the storyline. There are multiple points of view within this story which was confusing, but all in all the spookiness of the story kept my attention.


For my full review of the book, Wylding Hall, by author, Elizabeth Hand, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2860859623

Attached is the author, Elizabeth Hand, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/40983.Elizabeth_Hand

Attached is the author, Elizabeth Hand, profile page from Amazon:



No comments:

Post a Comment