Friday, March 19, 2021

Halloween Land by Kevin J. Kennedy

 


🎑🎑🎑🎑🎑

Five "Ferris Wheel" Stars


This was a cool horror story that grabbed me right away and carted me off into the mind of author, Kevin J. Kennedy!

A small taste of what is inside:

Zak and Wendy go to a carnival that is down by the pier and they decide to check out the funhouse, but when they go through it and come out the other side they step into an alternate reality of the carnival where some creepy clowns among other things come after them. Survival is the only key to get back to their own reality. 

That is about all I can give in a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This story just grabbed me and I literally read a little over half the book in one sitting as I just could not put it down. Once the characters, Zak and Wendy are transported into the alternate reality the pace picked up and there was quite a bit of action throughout the storyline. Intense situations and page turning at the speed of light as I wanted to see what was going to happen next!


For my full review of the book, Halloween Land, by author, Kevin J. Kennedy, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3897957900

Attached is the author, Kevin J. Kennedy, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5452895.Kevin_J_Kennedy

Attached is the author, Kevin J. Kennedy, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment