Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Sensitives Books 1 - 3: A Paranormal Horror Series by Rick Wood




πŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘ΏπŸ‘Ώ

Five "Demon-Spooky" Stars


This omnibus was a creepy and tension filled book that kept me riveted to my chair! 

A taste of what lies within:

Julian and April team up with a man named Oscar and end up recruiting him to help them with demonic activity. Julian and April are paranormal investigators that are called "Sensitives" and they help people with demonic possessions. Oscar has a unique ability as he can see demons that are associated with people, but he has to learn to control what he sees or the demons will consume his soul.

All three of them go through demonic possession cases as they try to exorcise the demons, but each one of them goes through something each time they do it leaving scars on their souls. When they come up against certain type of demons is when things go from bad to worse as they try to fight the forces of evil from the depths of hell!

Thoughts:

This omnibus was fast paced with lots of tension and intensity as I made my way through the storyline - the first book started out a smidge slow but eventually picked up pace about 25% into the book till about 50% onward I was staying up late into the night to see what would happen next. The second book in the omnibus was basically a constant mass of activity as the storyline intensified and then rounding out the third book it was just a constant upheaval of page turning and nail-biting moments as I made my way through the book!

The last two books I would stay up till near four in the morning as this omnibus was big - topping out at 700 pages, but I just stayed with it as I wanted to see how everything was going to play out. Though there are five more books to go in this series as the third book sort of ends on a cliff hanger, but I need to take a breather from it so going to continue on with the series sometime next month. All in all it was a "Devil of a Ride"


Attached is the author, Rick Wood, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5294953.Rick_Wood

Attached is the author, Rick Wood, profile page from Amazon:


Attached is my Goodreads review:

No comments:

Post a Comment