Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Sacrifice of the Sorcerer (The Hexecutioner #2) by William Massa

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Supernatural Sacrificial" Stars


The second book in the The Hexecutioner series was an awesome and fun thriller!

A small taste of what is within:

Jaxon has to put the brakes on an evil cult leader that thinks if he sacrifices victims then he will be able to harness powers that will make him almost like a god. Jaxon though has other ideas as he steps into the middle of the cult leaders plans throwing everything into disarray

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my full course meal over on Goodreads. 

Thoughts:

The second book has quite a bit of suspense and tension laced with some action and intrigue. Writing style flows as smooth as ever as I settled down to read the story and once again I was transported into the world of The Hexecutioner. Everything seems to disappear around me as I am pulled into this unique world created by author, William Massa. Will be heading into the next book in the series with anticipation! :)


For my full review of the book, Sacrifice of the Sorcerer (The Hexecutioner #2), by author, William Massa, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3677384831

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment