Tuesday, March 23, 2021

The House Next Door by Anne River Siddons

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Ghostly" Stars


This book had been coming through my Goodreads feed quite a bit for about three or so years and I finally buckled down to read it in 2019. 

A small taste of what is within:

Something is badly wrong with a house next door to Walter and Colquitt Kennedy as each time someone moves in and out of the house there are ghostly incidents that take place with every family that lives in the house. Something evil has invaded the house and no one seems to know why.

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This was a creepy book but not overly scary as it just was more mysterious with lots of ghostly atmosphere wrapped within the story.  The writing was excellent and it just drew me in right away to the storyline. 


For my full review of the book, The House Next Door, by author, Anne Siddons, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/1926837897

Attached is the author, Anne Siddons, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6946.Anne_Rivers_Siddons

Attached is the author, Anne Siddons, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment