Monday, March 8, 2021

The Haunting of Bloodmoon House by Jeff DeGordick

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Four "Spooky" Stars

What a ghostly ride this book turned out to be as I stepped back into the world of author, Jeff DeGordick!

A small taste of what lies within:

The Bloodmoon House is abandoned for a reason and Jess remembers terrible things that happened there when she was young that involved her uncle, but when a blood moon is getting ready to appear once again her friends talk her into going back to the house to face her fears, but as you well know visiting a supposedly haunted house nothing goes as planned!

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

Author, Jeff DeGordick, has always been able to capture my attention with his stories as I have read a few of his books and own a few more that I need to read. The writing style of his books just carts me away into the haunted realm of his mind. Some of his books have spooked me right out of my skin so that is saying something! It takes a lot to spook my skin off (lol), but he has a demonic book series that I need to get back into that will probably make me leave the lights on. 

This book I didn't need to leave the lights on, but it still had quite a few spooky moments and "heebie jeebie" vibes throughout the storyline. Also there was a twist near the end of the book that I never expected which kept me glued to my kindle. 


For my full review of the book, The Haunting of Bloodmoon House, by author, Jeff DeGordick, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3015584150

Attached is the author, Jeff DeGordick, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16102371.Jeff_DeGordick

Attached is the author, Jeff DeGordick, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment