Sunday, March 7, 2021

Winthrop House (Winthrop House #2) by Ambrose Ibsen

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Creep-Out" Stars


This is the second book in the "Winthrop House" series, but the only difference is the main characters are totally different with the house staying the same. 

A small taste of what lies within:

Three friends are on a road trip and they decide to stay at the Winthrop House, but they have no clue about the house or what has happened in the past with the history of the place. They are in for a big surprise as what lies within "wakes up" as new victims enter its domain. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

The authors stories just grab me as they all have spooky elements to them that keep me entertained and entrapped in the stories. This was my third book by him when I read it back in 2017 and I actually read quite a few of his books that year as I just wanted to keep reading whatever he had out there. This book was spooky and kept me within the story as I kept wanting to see what would happen next with the characters as they had to endure the entity in the house. 


For my full review of the book, Winthrop House (Winthrop House #2), by author, Ambrose Ibsen, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2083737063

Attached is the author, Ambrose Ibsen, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/14031995.Ambrose_Ibsen

Attached is the author, Ambrose Ibsen, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment