Tuesday, March 16, 2021

The Ghosts of Hexley Airport by Amy Cross

 


πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Five "Boo-Spooky" Stars


This was one creepy story that grabbed me right away! 

A small taste of what lies within:

Hexley Airport was the site of a airplane disaster that claimed the lives of 200+ people and  now it seems that the airport has quite a bit of ghostly activity. The main characters, Casey and Tom are on the security detail which when things go awry they have to go investigate, which with ghosts anything is unpredictable. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

The ghost stories of Amy Cross have never disappointed me as I have read a few and they all seem to have some sort of spooky atmosphere that is wrapped within each storyline. This is one of those stories and when the haunting escalated I had a hard time putting down the book which one night I stayed up till three in the morning as I just could not put it down! 

Now there were some unanswered questions with the story but sometimes with horror novels the stories are always going to leave you wondering about something, but I really loved the feel of the haunting and the writing style of Amy Cross just carried me away into the flow of the haunting aspects of her mind. 


For my full review of the book, The Ghosts of Hexley Airport, by author, Amy Cross, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2169931248

Attached is the author, Amy Cross, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/5344482.Amy_Cross

Attached is the author, Amy Cross, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment