Wednesday, March 17, 2021

An Extreme Turkey Dinner by Sea Caummisar

 


πŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒπŸ¦ƒ

Four "Turkey Blood Dripping" Stars


This was an interesting and creative horror romp through the mind of author, Sea Caummisar!

A small taste of what is inside:

Angie has slipped over the edge as she wants to exact revenge on her relatives that didn't help her take care of her mother who had dementia. Let the torture begin.....

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

This book was a short read but it was nail biting tension as I made my way through the storyline. The character Angie went completely "round the bend" and ended up torturing her relatives in very unique ways which made this one blood infested story.


For my full review of the book, An Extreme Turkey Dinner, by author, Sea Caummisar, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3810063828

Attached is the author, Sea Caummisar, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/18941984.Sea_Caummisar

Attached is the author, Sea Caummisar, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment