Monday, March 29, 2021

Game of the Wolf (The Hexecutioner #1) by William Massa

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Werewolf Action" Stars

This first book in the series of The Hexecutioner was a fun action packed read!

A small taste of what lies within:

Jaxon Weylock hunts down villains from the supernatural realm that are out to harm/kill people to suit their own needs. But Jaxon is no ordinary guy as he has something that resides within him to make sure the villains are dealt with once and for all. Within this story a werewolf goes on a murdering spree and Jaxon has to do whatever is necessary to hunt it down. 

That is about all I can give on a small taste as you will need to read the full course meal review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

I was very excited to step into this series as I have read a couple of other series by this author and just absolutely love the writing style. I was quickly drawn into this story and read it within one sitting. The action is fast paced with tension and excitement as I made my way through the story. Will be continuing on with the series as I want to see more of what kind of villains that Jaxon has to pursue! 


For my full review of the book, Game of the Wolf (The Hexecutioner #1), by author, William Massa, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3553781226

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7351982.William_Massa

Attached is the author, William Massa, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment