Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Child Eater by Brian G. Berry


 πŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

Four "Twisted" Stars


This was my first book by this author and I was quite impressed about how quickly I became involved in the story! I was just planning on reading for a little bit, but then the next thing I knew I was almost half way into the book in no time. 

A small taste of what lies within:

Albert Walker has a deep dark secret that he ends up showing to a psychologist, but it doesn't end well and when the hunger arises, Albert needs to feed. 

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will need to read my review over on Goodreads.

Thoughts:

Extreme blood splatter ride in this book as things start to get twisted quick and then it continues on throughout the book. I was swiping through my kindle as fast as I could as I kept wanting to see what would happen next! This book is part of a series, so I have the next one waiting on my kindle to read which I will do that soon. 


For my full review of the book, The Child Eater, by author, Brian G. Berry, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3860223020

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/21022968.Brian_G_Berry

Attached is the author, Brian G. Berry, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment