Monday, August 28, 2023

A Flicker in the Dark by Stacy Willingham

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Killer Thriller" Stars


Twists and Turns Mystery!

A small taste of what lies within:

Chloe Davis went through some trauma when she was 12 years old as her father was sent to prison for the murder of six girls that had gone missing. Now 20 years later, Chloe is a psychologist and she is getting ready to be married to Daniel.

Things are happening once again in her town of Baton Rouge as girls go missing and Chloe's past comes racing back with a vengeance as she realizes that a killer is stalking the streets which throws Chloe back into turmoil as she tries to figure out who has invaded her town and life!

That is about all I can give on a small taste so if want to know more than go read this book!

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading this author and I like a good crime/mystery thriller. This one delivers with lots of twists and turns. The mystery deepens as things escalate within the story and I really liked the characters in this book. 

I had a few sleepless nights with this book as I kept wanting to see what would happen next. Looking forward to reading more books by this author. 


Attached is the author, Stacy Willingham, profile page from Goodreads:

Stacy Willingham

Attached is the author, Stacy Willingham, profile page from Amazon:

Stacy Willingham

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment