Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Sweet, Sour, & Spicy by Bridgett Nelson

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Blood & Gore Sweetness" Stars


This book is three short stories so I will be listing out the short stories with a small statement of the story. 


Sweet: Arlo along with his pug dog, Clyde are inseparable for years until sadly something happens to change all that but love between a boy and his dog always endure. 

Sour: A serial killer comes calling in this short story and he uses a different kind of saw weapon that is totally wicked and how he uses it makes this a cringe-worthy story! 

Spicy: Two guys with their girlfriends and the girls have something special in store for their boyfriends that involves lots of sex games that takes a turn for the worse! 

Thoughts:

This was my first time reading author, Bridgett Nelson and what a ride I was taken on! This book goes from zero to sixty so quick that my head was spinning! 

The author pulls you in slowly with the story of the pug dog which was such a sweet story that I choked up with tears, but soon those tears dry up fast as the second story pulled the rug out from under me and then the third story dragged me down into the pits of an erotic hell that had me flipping through pages at the speed of light! 

This book was a splatterpunk feast and for those readers that like blood, gore, and all things nasty in your "feast" then go chow down on this book!  A little bit of advice though - you will want to wear a gore suit for the last two stories so suit up and get ready for the ride of your life! 


Attached is the author, Bridgett Nelson, profile page from Goodreads:

Bridgett Nelson

Attached is the author, Bridgett Nelson, profile page from Amazon:

Bridgett Nelson

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

My Review

No comments:

Post a Comment