Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Chasing Ghosts by Justin Boote

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Spooked-Out Haunting" Stars!


Creepy and Suspenseful!

A small taste of what lies within:

Doug and Angela, police officers are sent to investigate a murder that they think could be someone just messing around, but what they find is far worse as the home where the murder took place has a bad history of murders in the past. 

The house they soon learn is haunted and "something evil" lies within the house which could be the main source of all the bad the house has had to endure in the past, but can the officers combat evil and rid the house of the haunting manifestation?

That is about all I can give on a small taste and there are no spoilers here as you will just have to read the book to learn more!

Thoughts:

This book was one spooky and creepy ride as the author slowly built up the suspense within the story! I could just feel the dread and atmospheric conditions of the haunting vibrating off the pages of the book as I would read it late into the night! 

Justin Boote has become one of my favorite authors as his story telling just seems to flow along in any story he writes. Normally his books have some carnage and extreme situations but this book he took it in a different direction with haunting and ghosts. 

This book kept my insomnia fueled a few nights and one night I was so wrapped up within the story that I just kept reading as I couldn't put the book down! Another great book by this author and it will be going on my favorites shelf! 


Attached is the author, Justin Boote, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16317222.Justin_Boote

Attached is the author, Justin Boote, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Justin-Boote/e/B073Q44SZP

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/5154448613

No comments:

Post a Comment