Sunday, March 26, 2023

Decimated Dreams (Slattery Falls Book Two) by Brennan LaFaro

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Twisted Terror" Stars!


Nail-Biting Suspense!

A small taste of what lies within:

Travis and Elsie Morland along with their daughter, April have slipped into peaceful tranquility since all what transpired in Slattery Falls years before and they have tried to get on with their lives. But the town of Slattery Falls has never really been in their rearview mirror as it has just lingered out of reach readying itself to make its presence known once again. 

When their daughter April is snatched out of their home and they do not know what happened to her - they finally realize that she might be in the town of Slattery Falls as something or someone has come back from the dead or so it seems so they head back to the town to see if they can find her!

That is about all I can give out with a small taste without giving away spoilers so if you are intrigued go read this series! 

Thoughts:

I was so happy to step back into this series as I wanted to see what happened with the characters and the town of Slattery Falls. This book just kept me in its clutches from the first page as I have hardly wanted to put it down! 

The pace of the book just picked up and I was rocking along at a high rate of speed throughout most of the book. I gave up reading anything else and just concentrated on this book as I really wanted to stay focused within this story. I read the last 30% of the book within a couple of hours as I just could not let it go and the room disappeared around me as I fell deep into the storyline. Another great book by this author and looking forward to reading the last book in this series for the wrap up of everything! 


Attached is the author, Brennan LaFaro, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/20859521.Brennan_LaFaro

Attached is the author, Brennan LaFaro, profile page from Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/Brennan-LaFaro/e/B08R6PT1NT

Attached is my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/5436355027

No comments:

Post a Comment