Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Blood Kin by Ronald Kelly

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Five "Bloody Fang" Stars!


Blood Bite Vampire Action!

A small taste of what lies within:

Green Hollow, Tennessee is home to Craven's Mountain where Josiah Craven lays in restful slumber in an unmarked grave until Dud Craven accidentally "digs" him up. From that moment forward, all hell breaks loose on the mountainside and the town as Josiah becomes unleashed in full vampire form. When Josiah decides to go after all his "blood kin" is when the story goes into full blown vampire action which sets the pace for the book at full "vampire" throttle!

That is about all I can give on a small taste, so if you want to know more then go read this book!

Thoughts:

When I first read this book back in 2020 it was my first time that I had stepped into this author and what a ride it has been since that time!  This book "Blood Kin" by author, Ronald Kelly, was an amazing book and it took me on a thrilling ride into vampire horror that just oozed with vampire lore!

I was so entranced with the storyline that I just could not put this book down and wanted to keep reading all hours of the night to see how the book played out! Classic vampire story with all the cool weapons and accessories that you would have in a vampire story mixed in with some interesting characters that brought the story more to life!

I was so impressed by this story that I immediately started adding Ronald Kelly's books to my tbr. The southern gothic writing style of this author just grabs you from the get-go and keeps you wrapped within his stories. 

Highly Recommend this book!


Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/783444.Ronald_Kelly

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Amazon:


For more thoughts on this book please see my review on Goodreads:

No comments:

Post a Comment