Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Violet Lagoon by John Everson

 

☀☀☀☀

Four "Spider Bite" Stars


This was a bug bite bloody and gory book that I romped through within about an hour! I have been wanting to read this book for awhile and finally decided to step into this "bug infested" short story!

Here is a very small taste of what is inside without giving away spoilers:

Four friends get together to go to a private island to have some fun and they discover mutant bugs (spiders mostly) that have taken over the island. What starts out as a fun time for the friends turns into a fight for survival! 

That is about all I can give on a taste of what to expect, but if you want just a little more insight into the story be-bop over to Goodreads to read the rest of my review.

Fast paced action, bugs galore, blood and gore, all lie within the pages of this short story. There is a sequel called "Violet Eyes" which I will be reading next to continue into the spider world as I want to see what else happens with these creepy crawly spiders! 


For my full review of the book, Violet Lagoon, by author, John Everson, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2203787407

Attached is the author, John Everson, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/130045.John_Everson

Attached is the author, John Everson, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment