Friday, November 6, 2020

The Gated Trilogy by Matt Drabble

 


🌟🌟🌟🌟

Four "Suspenseful" Stars


This trilogy omnibus set was a different type of horror by author, Matt Drabble as there was quite a bit of suspense and mystery that was steeped into all three books. This is only the second time that I have read this author and I love how the stories just flowed along smoothly. There is still horror intertwined within all three books along which sets the pace for all the three stories. 

I started reading the first book "Gated" last weekend and have since wrapped up the last book before this weekend as once I started reading the books I could not put them down as I wanted to see how all three of them were going to play out. 


For my full review of the book, The Gated Trilogy, by author, Matt Drabble, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/2584618997

Attached is the author, Matt Drabble, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6447741.Matt_Drabble

Attached is the author, Matt Drabble, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment