Monday, November 16, 2020

Ghosthunter (The Haunted Hamlet Book 1) by Jeff DeGordick

 




πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»πŸ‘»

Five "Ghostly" Stars


This was a spooky book and it was my second book by this author. When I read the blurb of the story it sounded so good that I just had to step into this series.

A little taste of what is inside without giving away spoilers.

A ghost hunting business run by a man named Simon has just become interesting as his new client wants him to investigate a haunted house where three boys have gone missing. An evil ghost inhabits the house and Simon has to find out why the house is haunted along with trying to find out what happened to the boys.

That is about all I can give on a taste as you will have to read my review on Goodreads for just a little more information of the house haunting.

The author has a great writing style as he was able to pull me into the story quickly and kept me there for the duration of the book. The ghostly atmosphere of the story just wrapped itself around me and once I was literally entrapped in the story there was no way I could lay down the book!

For my full review of the book, Ghosthunter (The Haunted Hamlet Book 1), by author, Jeff DeGordick, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3106279203

Attached is the author, Jeff DeGordick, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/16102371.Jeff_DeGordick

Attached is the author, Jeff DeGordick, profile page from Amazon:

No comments:

Post a Comment