Tuesday, November 3, 2020

The Halloween Store and Other Tales of All Hallows' Eve by Ronald Kelly

 


πŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒ

Five "Jack O' Lantern" Stars


This book was a fun romp down Halloween lane with some twisted stories that just take you on a journey into the deepest recesses of author, Ronald Kelly's mind! Do you want to go there and explore? I can tell you that I was captured right away with the first story which is "The Halloween Store" and from that point on I jumped aboard the hay wagon as I continued on with the rest of the stories. 

All of them have some kind of twist to them, but what a fun ride as each story just pulled me along into the cool October days and creepy Halloween good times as the Southern style writing of the author comes alive within the pages of this book! 

For my full review of the book, The Halloween Store and Other Tales of All Hallows' Eve, by author, Ronald Kelly, please see my review from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/review/show/3559610535

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Goodreads:

https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/783444.Ronald_Kelly

Attached is the author, Ronald Kelly, profile page from Amazon:


No comments:

Post a Comment